Please submit the following documents to the SIBS Admission Office:
- Completed and signed Application Form.pdf. Pay the application fee RMB 1600.(The fee will not be returned)
- Two recent passport-sized photos of the student
- Copy of inoculation record
- Copy of student’s certificate
- Copies of any reports form previous school (if available)
- Copies of standardized test results (if available)
- Copy of parent’s passport first page and visa page or ID card
- Copy of student’s passport first page and visa page (if available)
- Copy of student’s residence permit for the student (Hu Kou, temporary residence permit or residence permit for foreigner)
Applications will be reviewed by the SIBS Admissions Department. Parents/Guardians may be contacted for any missing documents.
An interview will be required for every student prior to admission, we will notify the parents/guardians of the student’s interview appointment by phone or email. Both English and Chinese interview will be required to assess his/her Chinese Language proficiency. Parents will be advised of the results of all assessments.
After the interview, parents will receive the Acceptance Letter.
Should an application be successful, the school will also send an invoice to parents within one week of acceptance.
For more payment details, please contact our Admission Office directly.